• Mercedes Benz 600 Grosser

(As seen on Facepunch)
    So it actually started about 5 months ago, in the start of December. I was constantly trying to find a proper way to build a Mercedes Benz 600, with no prevail. Mainly because my way of building back then was quite different. So a month or so ago, I took up the challenge and tried again (by now the third time), building it in a different way which looked a lot better.
    Quick specs of the car for the lazy:
    0-60: 15.3 seconds,
    0-85(topspeed, limited) 21.6
    About 2
    Has too many features for me to list so watch the video, has most of the features in it (though there's still a ton of hidden stuff).

A couple sexy pictures of it:

Holo sunroof, here shown having it rolled up.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Mercedes Benz 600 Grosser started by Jackpody View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Baidevin

Re: [E2 Release] Simple 4 slot Gunshop e2

This is pretty good for someone who has just started e2. I like your background, very creative, but what does div mean in divs gun shop

Baidevin 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Bacon Sammich!

[E2 Release] Simple 4 slot Gunshop e2

Hello guys! im new to e2 and this has been my second e2 that i have finished my first publicly released my second e2 will be soon to be posted

Bacon Sammich! 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Baidevin

Re: Help! My teleporting tardis isnt working!

Is this using a hoverdrive controller (teleporter), if so you might have wired it wrong to the beacon sensor and is teleporting you to 0,0,0 (the sky).

Baidevin 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Baidevin

Re: wire_holograms_modelany 1 failed to work.

if you have access to the rcon command try running it through there

Baidevin 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    chinoto

Re: foreach continue ops bugged?

For anyone that wants to tackle this, here's the code in the proper tag. I combined the if statements into one and replaced the second use of "entity()"

chinoto 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
  • Download Wiremod

Wiremod
    download
    Revision:

Adv Duplicator
    download
    Revision:

Do not mirror Wiremod or Adv. Duplicator.
unnecessary
unnecessary
unnecessary
unnecessary
linguistic-parrots
linguistic-parrots
linguistic-parrots
linguistic-parrots