• Mercedes Benz 600 Grosser

(As seen on Facepunch)
    So it actually started about 5 months ago, in the start of December. I was constantly trying to find a proper way to build a Mercedes Benz 600, with no prevail. Mainly because my way of building back then was quite different. So a month or so ago, I took up the challenge and tried again (by now the third time), building it in a different way which looked a lot better.
    Quick specs of the car for the lazy:
    0-60: 15.3 seconds,
    0-85(topspeed, limited) 21.6
    About 2
    Has too many features for me to list so watch the video, has most of the features in it (though there's still a ton of hidden stuff).

A couple sexy pictures of it:

Holo sunroof, here shown having it rolled up.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Mercedes Benz 600 Grosser started by Jackpody View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Re: E2 Sound stops when button is pressed

Could you explain where I should put that as I've never used such a thing.

MeowMeow124 3 Hours Ago Go to last post

Universal Tank controller E2 V2

This is an E2 I've been working on for a while.
    The purpose of this E2 is to eliminate outside gates and, if your a moron like me, use 2 or more

mrlucario 6 Hours Ago Go to last post

ApplyTorque Car: Optimization Issues, Input Needed

Wire Wheels tend to clip into the ground and Wire Motor based wheels dont always spin (it will work initially, but when i leave/dupe the contraption the

bglokk 6 Hours Ago Go to last post

Re: MPFC v6 - Flyin' like a badass.

ok hopefully this can get fixed ill talk to the maker of acf missiles and explain to him the issue as well.

EDIT: ok, just

ICEMAN[CGA] 6 Hours Ago Go to last post

Re: Help with chat bubble e2

unset is a function, though it's on the github version, workshop version is barely ever updated, though we should be pushing a update to the workshop

bigdogmat 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
  • Download Wiremod

Adv Duplicator

Do not mirror Wiremod or Adv. Duplicator.